PCN is a global leader in DDI solutions. Our subject matter experts couple innovative technical expertise with solutions that are customized to fit your internal process. We deliver proven offerings that fit your specific business requirements and accommodate both legacy and new environments.
What is DDI? DDI consists of DNS, DHCP and IP address management (IPAM). DDI solutions can help organizations manage their IP services to improve overall availability, reduce operational expenditures and facilitate scalability to enable business agility.
PCN has global management experience supporting purpose-built appliances from all major DDI OEMs. We have the experience and savvy necessary to manage the complexities and threats that can exist within diverse technologies and heterogeneous operating environments. Some of the world’s largest brand name companies entrust us with their foundational IP services. We ensure that the IP services that enable our customers systems, networks, applications and connectivity are safe, secure and optimally managed to enable their business success.
PCN specializes in:
- The management, upgrading and transformation of complex legacy systems
- Rationalizing overlapping address space
- Supporting the DDI implications of mergers and acquisitions
- Managing disjointed multi-vendor DDI infrastructures
- Multi country deployments and transformations
- IPv4 to IPv6 transition
- Implement manufacturer upgrades
- Break/fix capabilities
Constantly evolving network and technology requirements create complicated infrastructures so organizations are increasingly finding the need and value of specialized partners. Domain expertise is essential to navigating and managing challenges, ensuring you have the most innovative DDI technology and mitigating risk. We architect solutions that maximize the value of your infrastructure investments, whether that is a complete lifecycle solution, an upgrade or help with a complex problem. PCN has over 26 years of expertise and strong delivery qualifications to empower your business.
- Value Added Reseller for major OEMs
- Consulting and Assessments
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Project and Program Management
- Design and Deployment
- Break/Fix & Ongoing Support
- Maintenance, Renewals and Upgrades
- DDI NOC and Service Desk Support
- Technology Integration