PCN Website Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimer
The term ‘PC Network Inc.’, ‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘PCN’ refers to the owner of the website hosted on the PCN-Inc.com domain. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither PCN nor any third parties provide any representations, warranty, or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. In no event will PCN be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, all audiovisual media, calculators and any other embedded tools and applications. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, PCN belong to their respective owners.
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or that we have vetted them for security, malware, viruses or other issues. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PCN takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and jurisdiction of Philadelphia, PA, USA.