As the number of cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to grow in Canada, UK and the United States, everyone needs to take precautions for the safety and wellbeing of our families and co-workers. PCN is monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely. As the managers of critical infrastructure, we believe limiting any impact this health event could have on our employees and service to our customers is imperative.
As such, we have activated our Business Continuity Plan, which includes:
- Enabling work from home capabilities within impacted regions
- Providing PCN employees with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Limiting and/or terminating all non-essential business travel
- Temporarily suspending visitor access to our sites
- Communicating with our customer/partners that PCN has activated our Business Continuity Plan
Implementation of PCN’s Business Continuity Plan should have minimal impact on how services are delivered to our customers, as the majority of the PCN team members have experience supporting many contracts from their home offices from geographically dispersed locations. All technical support provided by PCN has been designed to be performed remotely.