As a member of the Applied Communication and Information Networking (ACIN) program-a business accelerator developed by the US Army CERDEC-PCN's mission is to enable rapid deployment of technologies to the benefit of Warfighters and other First Responders and make information delivery faster, more secure, and more flexible.
PCN offers a powerful combination of subject matter expertise and key partnerships with best-of-breed technology providers in DNS, DHCP, and IP Address management (DDI), IPv4/IPv6, and DNSSEC for US Government and DOD IP Networks.
We have the expertise to manage IPv4 and IPv6 coexistence, in addition to developing and implementing an IPv4-to-IPv6 migration plan to support your compliance with the OMB's IPv6 mandate. PCN's DNSSEC services help you simplify DNSSEC implementation by offering central configuration and standards enforcement of all DNSSEC parameters. Our services can include NSEC and NSEC3 and will enable you to comply with the OMB's DNSSEC mandate in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Moreover, our flexibility and responsiveness, in combination with our ability to offer services under Cage Code 1RDP1 and our DFAR-compliant processes and procedures, ensure quick RFP turnarounds and service initiation. This, in turn, helps you to:
- Access niche expertise in DDI, IPv4/IPv6, DNSSEC, multi-factor authenticated remote access, and PMO building and administration
- Design and implement surveys to evaluate customer and end user satisfaction and facilitate contract governance
- Establish specialized help desks for key line of business applications
- Manage your budget with competitive pricing models (fixed price, T&M, etc.)
- Increase quality of service with SLA reporting and accountability
- Improve services via our established ISO 9001 and TL9000 quality programs
- Access subject matter expertise across a wide range of IT disciplines
- Facilitate collaboration between your contractors, sub-tier vendors, and customers and assure the flow of accurate, timely data via our ability to integrate with diverse service management platforms
- Fulfill your diversity requirements - PCN is a small WBE
PCN is registered with the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) and offers services under the following NAIC Codes:
- 238210 Electrical Contractors
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 811212 Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 611420 Computer Training